Food & Beverage Menu
- We have an Executive Chef who will customize your perfect wedding menu. We offer a wide variety of menus.
- Extra meat, cheese, seafood and other various platters area available upon request for cocktail hours or late night snacking.
- We are a fully licensed establishment and can cater to your requests whether you would like a cash bar, host bar or bar tokens. We are also happy to bring in requested wines or beverages for your wedding day. View wine list
- In order to guarantee your selections, please provide your menu and wine choices to our Chef no later than 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- With the exception of wedding cakes, all food and beverages served must be provided by the Lodge. Banquet food is not permitted to leave the grounds.
- NEW Exquisite Sturgeon Caviar. Available in 2g-5g portions for your wedding guests.
Rehearsal DinnerWe offer traditional rehearsal dinners for our guests involving a salmon roast over an open fire and a time of sharing and toasts. We can also accommodate other rehearsal dinner requests you may have. View Menu
Relax knowing that everything is set up and perfect for your wedding day!
Gift Opening BrunchThe day after your wedding is an intimate time for you and your immediate family & close friends to share memories of your wedding as you open your gifts.
Allow us to serve you a gourmet brunch while you enjoy the gifts and blessings from friends and family.