What To Bring On Your Fishing Adventure!We provide all fishing gear and tackle necessary for your trip. For your comfort, we refer to the following;
Summer months (May - September)
Our summer month are generally quite warm, with cooler mornings and evenings.
- Warm Layers for mornings and evenings. Synthetics and Fleece work well.
- Shorts, t-shirts for afternoons. Quick Dry pants and shirts are great.
- Long sleeve shirts and long pants in one wishes to avoid sun.
- Sandals, hats, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- Light waterproof rain jacket and pants in case it rains.
Dressing up in multiple layers is most effective. Although our winter month's temperatures are usually on the mild side (up to 10+ Celsius), morning can bring frost and sometimes snow.
Rule of thumb: it is better to dress warmer and shed a layer during the day then not have an extra layer to put on.
- Good waterproof rain gear as it can rain quite a bit in the fall and winter.
- Several good warm layers made out of synthetics, fleece & wool are best. Avoid cottons.
- Expect to wear 3-4 layers of clothing during winter when fishing Steelhead.
- A one-piece long underwear outfit works wonders as first layer. Turtlenecks that cover the neck are really helpful.
- One lighter layer in case of nicer weather.
- Insulated hiking boots, especially on the boat, with waterproof coating if possible.
- Sunglasses, warm toque, wool fishing gloves (5 fingers work good)
Other Important Items
- Fishing Licenses
- Any Personal medications you will need while on the water
- Camera or video camera - you will be gaining memories that will last a lifetime on your fishing adventure.
- Ready to have a good time!